Client Safety Guidelines
All team members have tested negative for Covid19. We will get tested every two weeks while in Phase 2.
- You must have a booked appointment to come in, no walk-ins
- We request a 48 Hour Cancellation Policy
- Please, no extra guests if they do not have a service appointment
- Masks are required(stylist will be wearing masks)note your mask may get color on it
- We are requesting a waiver be signed upon checking in
- Please sanitize your hands before or upon entering salon
- Check-in no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment and please remain 6 feet apart from other waiting clients or staff
- If the stylist is running behind for any reason, we will ask you to come back at a certain time vs. waiting in the front - if social distancing is not an option. We may move you around while your color is processing to ensure social distance.
- Please do not change into a smock when you arrive, please wear clothes that will not interfere with your hair or concern with getting wet or getting color on.
- Bring as little as possible to your appointment, i.e. jackets, large purses, etc. (the closet will not be available to hang items)
- We have removed all magazines. Feel free to bring in your kindle, a book or magazine of your own.
- If the Stylist believes you are not well, or you are in a household with a previously sick or quarantined person they have the right to not begin or end your service immediately.
- Stylist will have sanitized their chair and station before your appointment.
- No waxing services
- No nose, ear or facial hair trimming
- Each client will have a clean cape and clean tools before their service Please keep talking at the shampoo bowls minimal to prevent further spreading of germs. Masks may need to be helped in place by clients for shampooing.
- We are keeping blow dry’s at a extreme minimum if at all. A complimentary moisturizing treatment will be applied to your hair before leaving ($10 value)
- If you need assistance with retail products, please ask Front Desk Personnel for help.
- Envelopes are provided for cash tips, please do not lick the envelope!
If you have any questions or concerns please call the salon prior to your appointment.